I WANT YOU TO TAKE MY PHOTOS //
Sweet! I want to take your photos!
The best place for you to look for more information about that would be my main website. Click on the tab above that says “MAIN SITE” and it will land you right where you need to be. Once you’re there, click on “INFO” and you’ll find more than you may want to know about me and my approach to photography. Have fun exploring and don’t forget to drop me a line in the CONTACT section when you’re done!
I WANT TO TAKE PHOTOS LIKE YOU //
I realize that a large number of you readers out there are actually photographers yourself. You range from amateur to professional. How do I know this? Well, because I do the same thing as you! I delve into photographer’s blogs quite often. I love looking at photos because I love taking photos. So, here are some goodies for YOU.
WORKSHOPS + MENTORING SESSIONS //
A great way to learn all about how I do things around here is to see me in action. If you are at the point of wanting to take things to the next level and feel a little lost, I would love to help you! Please drop me a line and tell me about yourself via my CONTACT page and we can try to figure out a great solution for you. I’m not the type of guy that keeps secrets and tries to hide the way I do things in my business. I want other aspiring photographers to succeed and bring great things to our industry.
- Canon 5D Mark iii
- Canon 5D Mark ii
- Contax 645 [film camera]
- Canon 1v [film camera]
- Canon 35mm f/1.4 - this is my favorite lens to shoot with… it’s on my camera about 80% of the time. it gives my images a larger than life feel.
- Canon 85mm f/1.2 – an absolute smooth-as-butter lens that is terrific in low-light. particularly useful during wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Canon 45mm Tilt-Shift - the lens I go to when I’m feeling extra creative.
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 - I pull this baby out when the church folks tell me to stay in the back… I’ll show them! I also occasionally use it during portrait sessions because it does cool things with the sun.
- Canon 50mm f/1.4 – probably the best lens to buy if you’re on a budget! great portrait style lens that will work well in low light and create great bokeh.
Flash: (rarely used)
- Canon 580 EXii
- MacBook Pro
- Multiple External Hard-drives
- Adobe Lightroom 4
- Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Photo Mechanic
- VSCO Film 01 + 02 + 03